Friday 10 October 2014

Prima October BAP 2014 - Life

Hello weekend, hello you!

Said bye bye to my boss today. He's going on a business trip to Nepal among a couple of other exotic spots on the map. So look forward to hearing about his adventures when he comes back. His itinerary mentioned a helicopter ride up on Himalaya. Dropped hints about pashmina shawls being the thing to bring back home ... :))

I haven't been able to play early in the month with the Prima BAPs or PPPs for quite a while but this time I actually prioritized some creative me-time instead of doing a mountain of laundry. Ah well, one's got to catch the inspiration when it comes on a visit don't you think!

First the beautiful BAP sketch by Jennifer Snyder that I rotated like this. 

I was inspired by the diagonal flow and the circular shape in the centre and created an 8" x 8" little something on water colour paper.

 
Here is my take, letting the photos speak for themselves.










PRODUCT LIST

891282 - Ingvild Bolme Fluid Chalk Edger Fall Leaf
891015 - Ingvild Bolme Fluid Chalk Edger Dark Rust
891091  - Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edger Rusty Bucket
 573911 - Color Bloom Spray Gilded
573874 - Color Bloom Spray Sorbet
573836 - Color Bloom Spray Tea Stain
573843 - Color Bloom Spray Antique Gold
573942 - Color Bloom Spray Glistening Waves
571931 - Florella leaves
570620 - Pebbles
961718 - Art Ingredients Glass Beads Plum
961701 - Art Ingredients Glass Beads Butter
572839 - Metal Die-cuts Leaves 
575434 - Stationer's Desk Pencil
577414- Capistrano Milkshake
577384- Capistrano Ginger Ale
572365- Resin Frame Antique White 2
960247 - Vintage Metals Roman Numerals
892180 - Ceiling Light Bulb
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Silk
 Acrylic gold paint

***

I will be back on Tuesday, 14 October
with a Prima product review over at the
Scrap365 blog!

See you then if you want to!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a gorgeous warm canvas! I really love the fabulous fall colours and your lovely flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm, russet, Autumnal tones Eila and perfectly arranged with your magic fingers. I love peering into all the closies, to see what is tucked in where...delicious with the flicks of gold scattered throughout. "Sigh" soooo lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout. I love the rich warm autumn colours. Lovely flowers and overall design. Lots of delightful details :D You rock <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow !!! I am gobsmacked with this beauty Eila ... rich earthy and delish ... magical x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take of the sketch! I love the warm autumn colors and the cluster of the beautiful flowers.
    .......well, you remembered me to do some laundry, here I have a little mountain too.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing autumn, canvas, flowers, colour work..
    I like it!!! Your sketch interpretation is so Beautiful.
    Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is just gorgeous! What a beautiful canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing! Love the textures and flowers! I hope your boss remembers your little hints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Eila! Really, REALLY love this!!

    ReplyDelete