Saturday 19 July 2014

New Issue of Scrap365 Magazine and an article in the June/July issue - "Walk"

Hello lovely scrappers!

I am beyond thrilled to share the cover of the latest blooming marvellous issue of SCRaP365 :)

CLICK HERE  for a link to where you can order just this copy or subscribe to the magz! 

 
(And on the cover, at the bottom left is a sneaky of my project with a closie of a little angel.)

The issue is jam packed with a host of floral delights from Kim Price, Gabriella Pollacco, Els Brige and many more!

(Now these following words are the words of our fabulous Mme Editor *blushing*;)

"Alongside all the prettiness we have a fabulous misting tutorial with Eila, Lisa points us in the right direction with arrows, Sanna brings some bling to our pages, Tracee dips into Sunset Shades and Kim W shows that neon doesn't have to be blinding!"

There is a host of other wonderful articles and projects including our fantastic readers' layouts in the gallery and Sandra's debut!

PLUS we have the FANTASTIC Cricut Explore to give away to one lucky winner...as well as a ​plethora​ of other gorgeous goodies :)

***

And in the previous issue of the said magazine, I have a 2-pager inspiration station article on what to do when a page feels "wrong" and you don't quite know why.

Here's the finished page - "Walk". 
It is based on Papermania Capsule and 
KaiserCraft Sweet Pea collections. 
Prima blooms of course.



 
 ***
Enjoying my summer hols to the fullest, the weather 
has been simply fabulous! 
Am actually waiting for a rainy day so
that I can do some scrapping. 
Too hot in my nook as it is now.

Till next time - toodeloo! 
 xoxox Eila

6 comments:

  1. Well look at you! Getting all famous! LOL! Congrats Eila! I know that must be some feeling! your lo is gorgeous, Im going to start calling you the flower lady, haha! have a lovely weekend...Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warmest congrats dear Eila, you are going from star to super star and I'm thrilled that your stellar art is being recognised around the world. Bravo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This news warms my heart Eila...I've always been an admirer of your details and wonderful little hidden whimsy subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Congrats! I'm in this issue as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped in on you because I was missing you! I didn't get this post by email - strange 'cos I always get them!! Glad you are enjoying some time off, even from creating. Can't wait to read your mist article in full, just got my mag very recently & I am in the middle of a scrappy sort out so mess is spilling over everywhere - I wish it would all evaporate & money pour down in it's place but sadly no. I have to make it all up into kits & try to sell them LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your page doesn't feel wrong at all, it's just perfect in every right way! Gorgeous work again

    ReplyDelete