Wednesday 16 April 2014

Design Team Mid Month Reveal {April 2014 Challenge 12 by Riikka Kovasin}

 Hi there! 
Back again with REVEAL TWO - our mid month reveal!
Even more wonderful inspiration for YOU from our fantastic design team!

Scrap Around The World is turning ONE!
We have some major celebrations planned!!
Hope to see you ALL there!!!

Click  HERE
 for the full reveal

Welcome to REVEAL TWO of Challenge TWELVE, 
 hosted by Design Team member 
from Finland!


The deadline for this challenge is  Wednesday, 30 April 2014.


 


Riikka has created this light & modern mood board 
for you to be inspired by, 
using her favourite colours




Feel free to interpret the mood board in any way you like,  
using one image, several of them, all of them or even 
just one aspect of an image, 
 using ANY COLOURS!  

To be eligible for judging: 

You need to follow our 10 Golden Rules found HERE, which include :
1)  Sharing the mood board image

2)  Mentioning Scrap Around The World {in full - not just  SATW} 
LINKING BACK to the current challenge

3)  Mentioning HOW you were inspired by our mood board

 4)  Linking back to your SATW blog post NOT YOUR ENTIRE BLOG

If receiving comments from some of our Design Team members is important to you 
please ensure that you have 
WORD VERIFICATION TURNED OFF. 

***
Riikka Kovasin {Finland}



 1ST PRIZE

$50+ Cocoa Daisy Package plus free postage!
 
 


2ND PRIZE
Gift voucher for Mixed Media Place
 
 


3RD PRIZE
Scrapmatts Chipboard valued at $25!

 


4TH PRIZE

 


5TH PRIZE
A random selection of Purple Pumpkin products, 
to the value of $15

 Purple Pumpkin



RANDOM PRIZE 

 



And here is my own take on the moodboard, a 20 cm x 20 cm (or 8 inch x 8 inch) canvas in a deep shadowbox:



 
The deadline for this challenge is  WEDNESDAY 30th April 2014.

***

 My term with Scrap Around The World ends with this
super beautiful April moodboard and
 I have enjoyed every minute of it! 

Helen will reveal the names of the new DT 
shortly and I will then wish them a proper 
welcome onboard! 

***

I'll be back on tomorrow, Thursday, 17 April with my next blogpost.

Take care!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous, dreamy and romantic! I adore your use of colours, the wonderful mixed media background and the pretty cherubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be very sad to see you go from this dt and you certainly impressed me with your last reveal. Wow this is just stunning. Truely beautiful. I love the way you work with flowers. I love the entire look of this canvas. Just so beautiful to stare at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove your canvas!!! It is Gorgeous!! I love angels and cherubs, you see them in everyplace in my home. It looks so romantic, shabby but very beautiful, ahhhh and I love the thread....yes my dear friend, the thread of life...tell me, lol! Take care and a HUGE hug, mwakxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete