Thursday 26 September 2013

Prima September PPP - "Big Apple"

Hi ya!

The days are flying by and I have started laying the foundations for some winter and Christmas themed pages in my head. Feels like it's far too soon to be thinking of Christmas, but sooner than you think, it will be knocking on the door.

Today I'm sharing my take on the Prima September PPP. Here's the inspo photo first to jog your memory of the beautiful autumnal colours of the palette:


2013 September PPP

And here is my take - adventure in the "Big Apple";

 
I just loved the palette the second I saw it. 
The muted tones of mulled wine, old leather, 
wooden floors and metal. 
I instantly knew which photos to use.

I found these while I was browsing on internet, 
they are from New York.


 Subtle misting and stamping to enhance the feel of the photos.

Letting the rest of the photos speak for themselves.













PRODUCT LIST

Papers: Prima Life Time, Engraver and Printery collections
Embellies: Prima resins, metal trinkets, junkyard findings, flairs, chipboard, stamps, wood figures, vine, alphas, flowers and leaves, mask, packaging and KaiserCraft wood scrolls and stamp
Stash: Black ink, Mr Huey's Opaque white mist, Tattered Angels Sandy Beach, Crushed Shells and Wheatfields

***

Thank you so much for taking your time to come for a visit!

I will be back on Saturday, 28th.

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila


13 comments:

  1. Wow, the mix of muted colours with colourful details is simply gorgeous! Such an amazing lay-out to show off this amazing city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colors you have used, I adore Autumn, because of the apples, apple pie and just the process of picking them, and you have managed to show the smell and spirit of it so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! Love the stamping Eila truly gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - the details in this are amazing. And I agree - those colours are gorgeous! Love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new fave for me - so much eye candy on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush. Beautiful layers and textures. Love the entire composition Eila!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I can see why you were taken with the colour palette ... so pretty. Your detail is so amazing, and love the way you group elements together, layering ... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sophisticated and classy, just like the beautiful city. Love the tips of gold on the flower and that metal embellie which adds a touch of elegance...super Eila :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout.The photos are perfect. Love all your fabulous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW... I love this LO... the flowers are beautiful... great colors too You ROCK!!! as always.... never failed to amaze me... hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! so cool. Love the multiple photos!

    ReplyDelete