Wednesday 30 January 2013

Prima December BAP and PPP

The winners of the CSI 25-29 January 2013 bloghop will be announced over at CSI as soon as is possible after 5 p.m. US EST 31 January 2013.

For my Prima December BAP and PPP, this is where I am sharing them with you.

Have been stalking and stalking the Prima blog for ages to see them reveal the December BAP and PPP winners and features. They finally did this Wednesday evening European time and I was caught unprepared, hence this hastily put together blog post.

First of all mega mega congratulations to Ulrika Blomfelt, for her win of the BAP and to Jennifer Snyder for her win of the PPP. Amazingly talented ladies both of them!

My BAP was featured together with that of many many a dear friend's, but not my PPP this time.

I will simply post the mains and accompanying closies as all products used on both pages are more or less purely Prima.


First the BAP - "Market Day";

Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day main 800 px version 2


 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 2


 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 3


 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 4
The photo of the lady is by the Finnish photographer whom I've mentioned many times before. It was taken at a Christmas market in a small Finnish seaside town in December 2012.

 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 5

 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 6

 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 7

 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 8

 Prima BAP DEC2012 Market Day - 9

and then my PPP - "Never Too Old for Presents";

 Prima PPP DEC2012 Presents main 800 px del 2
Photo is of DH opening pressies.

 Prim PPP DEC2012 Presents - 2

 Prima PPP DEC2012 Presents - 3

 Prima PPP DEC2012 Presents - 4

 Prima PPP DEC2012 Presents - 5'

 Prima PPP DEC2012 Presents - 6

 Prima PPP DEC2012 Presents - 7

I am trying to show my appreciation of all the incredible kindness and sweet comments left by so so many of you over the passed few months, am visiting blogs and leaving lots of love every day but it will take quite some time before I have paid my respects to each and one of you properly.

My next blog post will be this weekend when I will share my OUAS February team B page with you. Till then - thank you warmly for taking the time to pop in for a peek!

Toodelipip! xoxox Eila


15 comments:

  1. Hi Eila. Happy New Year to you...even tho we are already one month down, sorry I have not called in for a while. Your pages are both so beautiful, soft, pretty and always so full of of lovely details, not surprised that they are featured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your interpretations of the Prima challenges - you do such wonderful work with them. Both pages are truly gorgeous! In my opinion they would both be a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as always and congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on your feature, Eila...both layouts are STUNNING! Gorgeous attention to detail, as always...and your layers, clusters & background work always have me oooh'ing and ahhhh'ing. Enjoy the rest of your week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Eila on the featured layouts, WoW WEE..... they are smashingly awesome....as always......take care and many thanks for you visits on my blog. have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Eila these are just divine!! Love them both so much. I love all your work. It's always so serene. Prima doesn't always feature everyone. I'm not sure of the reason. It happened to me before too

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pages, as always!!! Congrats on the feature. Your first page just blew me away with so much detail and i really love your little pressie in the second one!!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eila your projects are simply mind-blowing!!!! it is some kind of magic! so much attention to the details, everything is so interesting to look at and then this amazing striking picture!!! wow, wow, WOW!!! - every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am lost for words at all the beautiful details you put on each layout.. each embellishment is tucked in perfectly.. really love these layouts..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Eila, love your work so much! And a hug thank you for your kind and funny words on my blog! They make me laughing all the day! xo to you from austria 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensational. Your attention to detail is second to none and the touches of red just pop. Beautiful Eila.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Eila, you are amazing! Wow..just wow..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always a sensational, huge, inspiration ... I hope life is being good to you Eila....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW Eila you really are a Prima girl through and through. Both of these are absolutely gorgeous & your PPP is just as fantastic as your BAP!! Congratulations on your feature too! I've not succeeded in even getting a layout in for either the BAP or PPP for December or January & the way my Feb and March are set to go it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon. I just adore all your texture & the fine attention to detail that you give all your work. totally meticulous...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Market Day goes into my folder of all time faves of yours! The PPP is FABULOUS too...I love the stack of gifts you created...SWEET!

    ReplyDelete