Wednesday 8 August 2012

Unexpected Prima news - July BAP and PPP features

Have been stalking the Prima blog for their announcement of the June BAP and PPP winners/features, but to my surprise they released the July winners today instead! and whaddya know, both of my July pages got featured! I had kind of planned to split them up in two posts, but here they are both in this extra post.

The July BAP winner is Ana Paula Leal with a divine page to die for! and the July PPP went to Ruthie Tzchory for her whimsical darling page!

My goodness, Prima must have had a record number of entires for their BAP! Congrats to all my pals who were also featured; Anupama Choudary, Keren Tamir, Lina Olofsson, Louise Nelson, Marilia Lopes, Shona Keehn, Ulrika Blomfelt, Vibeke Harila, Wendy Kwok, Christin Grönnslett, Floliescrap and Lindy Gillespie.

This is the sketch for the BAP:



No more talking, here's first my BAP and after that comes my PPP.

Prima July BAP main 1000px
This Golden Girl is MIL and the photo was taken by my step daughter Emelie last autumn. I just love how Em has captured the beauty of my 87 years old MIL, the experiences of a whole life written in that smile and onto her face.

Prima July BAP - 2
I was up to my elbows in artistic mediums in July when I made this page. Follows nicely on the previous colourful experiments I have shared here.

 Prima July BAP - 3

 Prima July BAP - 4
Instead of using drips of paint directly on the paper, I used different kinds of lace and then misted and dripped on top of them.

 Prima July BAP - 5

 Prima July BAP - 6


Prima July BAP - 9
Forgot to copy over this piccie when I first released this blogpost, added it afterwards.
 
Prima July BAP - 7

 Prima July BAP - 8

Then the PPP inspo picture:



Here's my take;

 Prima July PPP main 1000px
This is the beautiful daughter of Agniezska aka Bellaidea.

 Prima July PPP - 2

 Prima July PPP - 3

 Prima July PPP - 4

 Prima July PPP - 5

 Prima July PPP - 6

 Prima July PPP - 7

Phew! lots of photos I know. Thanks for bearing with me all the way through! I am really so happy and so honoured to have both of my pages mentioned on the Prima blog, thank you warmly Sharon & Co!

Till next time, toodelipip! xoxo Eila

19 comments:

  1. This feels so good - to hear the wonderful news from you and then share our happiness together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! beautiful pages! love the colors in the 1st one!! sorry i'm not visiting a little more often things are getting just a little busy around here and now that i've started contractions (off and on) it might be a while before i tune in again - but i wanted you to know i think about ya and miss regular visits to see your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful Eila! Congrats on being featured...you really know how to use Prima product so well! I love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lush layers - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Eila!! Thanks for your message!! Yes I think they forgot June I actually emailed Sharon!! I was also waiting for June. The texture on the first layout is unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Eila wow awesome pages love the background on Bap and the gorgeous photo on PPP not to forget the super droplets
    your very creative this month dear ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, WOW ... congratulations Eila .... so thrilled for you ... and your layouts as as always, just delightfully stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stort grattis än en gång =) Dina två sidor är så läckra! Speciellt den till BAP:en finns hur mycket härliga detaljer som helst att upptäcka och imponerande arbete med färg! Det var riktigt roligt att se så många "bekanta" visade i Prima bloggen.

    Kramiz Maja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, these are both spectacular layouts.. with such gorgeous details..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats Eila...so well deserved - your layouts & background work are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eila, congrats...love all the textures and layers in the layouts, well done, enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WooHoo big CONGRATS to you Eila. Both are gorgeous & worthy of such praise. Love love love them. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grattis igen! Visst vart man förvånad när juli kom före juni:) Jag var så nöjd med min BAP i juni men jätteglad att julis kom med. Och så himla skoj som du skriver när man ser alla bekanta namn som delar glädjen med en. Dina sidor är galet snygga! Jag gillar BAP sidan lite mer;) föll pladask för infärgning av spetsar osv. Du har verkligen mycket spännande detaljer och jag älskar genomarbetade sidor! Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats and yes beautiful pages both...i am looking like a stalker..lol...byeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Eila, on such a wonderful honor! These beautiful pieces are so inspiring, in terms of their artistry as well as the stories behind them!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is wonderful news...Congratulation...and not just one but both in July is a fantastic achievement, well done!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATULATIONS Eila! Both pages are just too beautiful and soooo feature worthy!! Amazing!!! I'm not surprised you say you have a messy working area as you use so many different things on your pages, but they are absolutely beautiful and I also like to have everything out and to hand, makes creating so much easier. I didn't actually enter in July - it was such a problematic month for me - it was actually June that I entered and at this rate it doesn't look like they are ever going to publish those results. Looks like they got forgotten about with all the excitement of CHA -really really beautiful work here Eila - you are on fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm late to congratulate you but your work rocks and inspires. Thanks for such beauty and yes, Bellaidea's baby girl is a doll and so perfectly scrapped.

    ReplyDelete