Monday 2 May 2011

CCG 181 Sis and I - February 2011 - FEATURED AS TODAY'S GALLERY FAVE


We have come to the end of our month long fascination with the sweets. Shame, they were fun and delicious, weren’t they? To finish our month, we definitely saved the best for last. Our Designer’s Challenge is Focus on Product - use your products to recreate a filigree design…..


What a beautiful and mild palette! Immediately came to think of this photo of my FIL and his sister taken sometime back in the early 1930's. Just look at her cloche hat and his stockings! At the moment I am happily stitching away with my MIL's iron sewing machine from 1956, glorious craftmanship in those days.

Cut out frame from Prima Botanical, green dotted pp Graphic45 and centre circle also Prima Botanical. Lace from my stash, yello pearl/ribbon Prima, new Prima yellow silk bloom and jewel/pearl swirl. Old BG Porcelain thickers that I have coated with liquid pearl. Feathers, white/yellow flower and felt fern are from my stash. Clock face brad is new MME Stella & Rose. Cutout teal/craft swirly flowers are DCWV Linen Closet and matting pps are BG Curio, Fancy Pants So Happy, MME Stella & Rose and a Prima packaging. The dainty filigree of the pretty cupcake holders inspired me to the whole page.

Thank you ever so much for taking a peek! XX




No comments:

Post a Comment